GrandView General Guidelines and User Agreement
Welcome to GrandView! GrandView is a community based English language website offering Product Management discussion, information, news, and education. Please note that while GrandView covers a broad range of subjects, not every Product Management topic is appropriate for this site, and we ask that visitors familiarize themselves with the following Guidelines before using the site. By participating on GrandView, you agree to accept these guidelines and this User Agreement.
- All posts must be in English
- Only one account per person is permitted.
- When registering, a valid email address has to be used. Disposable email addresses are not permitted. If found, we will remove the account in question.
- Always use the same screen name and do not impersonate others. Do not create multiple screen names. Screen names may not reference your business (except for our sponsors), commercial web sites or trademarked names.
- Please express yourself in a polite and respectful manner and tone. Inappropriate posts and posts that do not meet our standards for acceptable discourse may be removed.
- Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site administrators will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.
- Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise a violation of any laws.
- When recommending an extension or other product to help a user solve their issue, you must disclose any affiliations you may have with the company or group that authors that particular product. This includes, but is not limited to: any paid or non-paid relationships past or present, receiving any promotional products or services, or any other similar information.
- Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed (e.g. posting and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion.)
- This is not the place to settle a commercial disagreement for custom development or to be a 'wall of shame'. Any posts deemed to be of this nature will be removed. Settle your disputes in private please.
- If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move threads/close/split), please use the ‘report this post’ link to notify the moderators.
- These forums are centered on GrandView, a product management community to discuss relevant product management topics. They are not a place to promote ideological, religious, or political matters. All such discussions will be deleted.
- Do not discuss illegal activities. Our server is hosted in Canada and so is subject to Canadian law. Please do not expose us to any unnecessary legal liability.
- Choose an appropriate subject line. Try to summarize the problem briefly in the subject, and elaborate in the message itself. Repeat the subject in the body if it will make things clearer. Do not use all caps and do not add false information just to get attention.
- Thank those who help you. Acknowledgment of a helpful suggestion not only placates those who helped you, it may also help others with a similar problem. All those who have been helped on this forum are invited to help other users by responding to their questions when they know the answer and /or to consider donating to the project.
- Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning.
- Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally.
- No affiliate links to be posted, anywhere on our forum.
- Although the administrators and moderators of GrandView Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of GrandView Community Forum, nor Ryma Technology Solutions, Inc., (developers of GrandView) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- Those giving advice on this site may not be experts, and you follow advice posted by community members at your own risk. By providing you with the ability to distribute your content, GrandView is acting as a passive conduit for such distribution. GrandView does not select the material to be posted, or selectively determine who will receive the material. GrandView reserves the right to monitor some, all, or no areas of this site for adherence to these rules or applicable law.
- GrandView reserves the right to remove, edit, move, or generate a copy of any post and to suspend or revoke the posting privileges of any person or entity either temporarily or permanently.
- Revocations are within the sole discretion of GrandView management and are not subject to appeal or challenge. Revocations apply regardless of user, screen or entity name. Suspended users may not post or otherwise participate on GrandView either directly or indirectly through entities, fictitious names, third parties, or otherwise. Posting for or on behalf of a suspended user is grounds for revocation of posting privileges. Continued participation on GrandView by a suspended user may constitute a trespass, a violation of the user's ISP rules, or other civil and/or criminal violation(s), and GrandView reserves the right to pursue any and all remedies against such violators, to report the matter to the user's ISP(s), and to refer such matters to local, state, and/or federal authorities, or to international authorities and authorities in the user's home country.
- GrandView is a semi-private, conditional use website. By using GrandView, you agree to abide by and accept this User Agreement as well as all guidelines and supplemental guidelines posted on the site, which are hereby incorporated by reference. GrandView Guideline violations may result in the suspension or revocation of posting privileges on GrandView with or without formal notice. Any action taken by GrandView is in our sole discretion. These Guidelines are updated from time to time and updates are binding on all community members as signified by your continued use of the site, so please check these guidelines occasionally. If you have any questions about the GrandView Guidelines, please contact us